Track and Evaluate
Special Offer - Register Now
Try Track and Evaluate with unlimited users for free.
This means that you can create as many user accounts and related questionnaires as you need.
We are currently Beta testing and would appreciate your feedback.
- Track and Evaluate is a system where you can set up customized questionnaires using a combination of questions that you create. You can select from a variety of types of questions; text, radio buttons, checkboxes, scales and more; You can set up different questionnaires if you are asking different questions of different clients. There is no restriction on the number of questionnaires that you can set up.
- You then set up your individual client accounts assigning your questionnaire, as well as setting a reminder email(daily, weekly, monthly etc).
- Your client will receive their login information as well as an email reminder which is sent out based on the reminder you have set(daily, weekly, monthly etc).
- They can then log in, at a time of their choosing, and answer your customized questionnaire. When they are done you are notified that they have completed the questionnaire by email.
- You can then log in at a time of your choosing and evaluate their responses and either email them or save a note to their answers. You can compare the latest set of answers to previously saved answers.
- This means that you make more efficient use of your time and thereby save time and money!
What is the difference between Track and Evaluate and all other questionnaires?
Track and Evaluate allows you to monitor the responses from each of your clients to a specific set of questions on a regular basis rather than lumping all of the results to your questionnaire together, helping you to be more organized at the same time. At the same time your information is accessible from any computer that has internet access.
Why Use Track and Evaluate?
- Track and Evaluate will save you time and money.
- Track and Evaluate makes communicating with your clients easier.
- Track and Evaluate makes more efficient use of both your and your clients' time.
- Try Track and Evaluate free and help us beta test.
- You can evaluate your clients responses at a convenient time for you, not when the client is available by phone and may not be the most efficient use of your time.
- You can evaluate how your clients are doing over a period of time and you have a record as the information is stored on our secure servers.
Some Possible Uses For Track and Evaluate
- Coaches of any type, business, lifestyle, sports etc.
- Medical condition programs like diabetes or pulmonary conditions where a nurse is checking in regularly with clients.
- Multi-level marketers who want to stay in contact regularly with either their downline or customers.
- Businesses needing a customer satisfaction tool.
- Political organizations tracking trends over an extended period of time.
- Follow up on new product development over a period of time.
- Any business where you are asking the same questions of your clients on a regular basis(daily, weekly, monthly etc).