Track and Evaluate
& What Are They Saying ?
Special Offer - Register Now
Try Track and Evaluate with unlimited users for free.
This means that you can create as many user accounts and related questionnaires as you need.
We are currently Beta testing and would appreciate your feedback.
Some Possible Uses For Track and Evaluate
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Coaches of any type, business, lifestyle, sports etc.
- Preventative health programs like diabetes or pulmonary conditions where a nurse is checking in regularly with clients.
- Multi-level marketers who want to stay in contact regularly with either their downline or customers.
- Businesses needing a customer satisfaction tool .
- Political organizations tracking trends over an extended period of time.
- Follow up on new product development over a period of time.
- Any business where you are asking the same questions of your clients on a regular basis(daily, weekly, monthly etc).
What They Are Saying
- "As a business coach, I ask my clients a few of the same questions each week. By using Track and Evaluate, I can review the 'standard' Q&As quickly before my client sessions. As a result, we move quickly to the bigger, more important issues, and we have more time to discuss them."
- "I have been using Track and Evaluate as a customer satisfaction tool with my top clients. I am really busy and do not get to check with them regularly.
I can track individual clients' results and am able to improve my service to them."